Our Quality Policy
Rosewood Packaging recognise the need for a comprehensive documented quality management system to ensure that products manufactured fulfill the customer’s requirements and enhance customer satisfaction. It is the Company’s intention to continually strive for improvement in line with the principles of our Quality policy.
Rosewood Packaging design and manufacture cases, crates, pallets, rigid corrugated fibreboard cases, trays, and point of sale product. We stock and supply timber and packaging materials, as well as specialised packing services including export packing.
The management team of Rosewood Packaging recognise the need for a comprehensive documented Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure that products manufactured within the organisation fulfil, as a minimum, the customer’s requirements and contribute to the profitability of the organisation. ISO 9001: 2015 provides the foundation of this commitment, top management is committed to:
- Satisfying requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available (including training, support and encouragement).
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment. This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
Managing Director Rosewood Packaging